Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by SpenceDawg » Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:28 pm
Hi! So on PT4 replays of hh I can makes notes with the great features you have. But would love to be able to do so in-game, maybe with a feature much like how you tag a hand, just give me the option to take a note or two.
Thanks!
-
SpenceDawg
-
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:25 pm
by arnakk2424 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:49 pm
SpenceDawg wrote:Hi! So on PT4 replays of hh I can makes notes with the great features you have. But would love to be able to do so in-game, maybe with a feature much like how you tag a hand, just give me the option to take a note or two.
Thanks!
You can see your marked hands here and add more notes. Its not really convenient but its work
- Attachments
-
2022-11-02 18_00_14-PokerTracker v4.17.3 - Database_ PT4 2002.jpg
- (159.82 KiB) Downloaded 3371 times
-
arnakk2424
-
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:51 pm
by vulcaum » Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:12 am
I think this would be a very good add to PT4. I was here to suggest exactly the same. Taking notes on hands during playing.
-
vulcaum
-
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:05 pm
Return to PT4 Feature Requests
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests