Page 1 of 1
when PLO5?

Posted:
Sat Dec 07, 2024 4:38 pm
by Carpster
When are we adding support for PLO5 and PLO6?
Re: when PLO5?

Posted:
Sun Dec 08, 2024 6:18 am
by Ventilatorrr
We don't have an ETA for 5 and 6 card PLO games support, but you can open a
Support Ticket, so that you'll be notified once the support is added.
Re: when PLO5?

Posted:
Wed Dec 18, 2024 2:01 am
by bruzi
It would be nice to say if you plan to add it soon.We all use other alternatives h2n,drive etc.., but we are still waiting for pt4, at least I believe most of us..
Thank you.
Re: when PLO5?

Posted:
Thu Dec 19, 2024 7:36 am
by Flag_Hippo
We generally do not publicly comment on upcoming features until they are ready so I'm afraid I can't give you any sort of ETA for that.
Re: when PLO5?

Posted:
Fri Feb 14, 2025 9:10 pm
by tlrdlnfrm
I also hope that it comes. Just trying a 30 day free trial for another tracker now so I can use with 5c. Would much prefer to stick to PT4 but just gonna have to make the switch at the end of the trial since I wanna be playing 5card
Re: when PLO5?

Posted:
Wed Mar 26, 2025 5:48 pm
by Chamie
I want that PLO5 update so badly.
Re: when PLO5?

Posted:
Fri Apr 11, 2025 5:19 am
by Saluuuce
Bump
Any news about the addition of 5-card? Is there any chance we could get PLO5 supported by PT4 in the next few weeks, months, years?
Poker copilot does it, driveHud does it. I play a significant part of my volume at 5-card so I need to know if I should find another solution soon.
Thank you for keeping us posted.
Cheers
Re: when PLO5?

Posted:
Sat Apr 12, 2025 6:18 am
by Flag_Hippo
I don't have any news or ETA regarding the addition of support for these games.
Re: when PLO5?

Posted:
Fri Oct 03, 2025 9:19 am
by Chamie
Yes this is really needed. PLO5 has kinda replaced PLO4 on a lot of sites now. I honestly wouldnt mind paying for an extra add on just to get PLO5 although I already have PT4 PLO. Is it really that difficult to make an addon that supports another card in the hand history?