Bug Sessions Won

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Bug Sessions Won

Postby dolareq » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:05 pm

Hello,

I have found this bug recently on my PT4:

[ img ]

I dont know how I can provide more information. It shows 4 sessions played, but I played 5 of them. It is in Results -> By Date -> Advanced. It shows on main screen on April, 2012. When go one step deeper, it shows 5 sessions played but going back, it still displays 4.

Refreshing doesnt help
dolareq
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:02 am

Re: Bug Sessions Won

Postby kraada » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:38 pm

Could you please zip up and attach the hand histories from those sessions to a support ticket so that we can try to reproduce this on our end? That would help us figure out what is causing this error.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Bug Sessions Won

Postby dolareq » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:56 pm

Could you direct me to ticket page? I am looking like crazy and I cannot find it
dolareq
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:02 am

Re: Bug Sessions Won

Postby kraada » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:00 pm

I put a link in the last post that will take you there - what is confusing after you follow that link? I'll talk you through the next few steps from wherever you are stuck.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Bug Sessions Won

Postby dolareq » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:12 pm

Sorry, got it, I am sending you my hhs

After today, it shows 140% sessions won (7/5)

EDIT: Although, it didnt save my hands from yesterday on built 4.01.15
dolareq
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:02 am

Re: Bug Sessions Won

Postby kraada » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:05 am

Thanks, we'll look into it and make sure this gets fixed.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests