Page 1 of 1

request option: show filters in graph

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:34 pm
by Fox128
title says it all.

I wonder why this is still not in PT or is it?

I mean an option to enable show filters in graph for saving (a line at the top that says eg. "Filters: NL50 (6max), NL100 (6max)")


Also... just a small thing and maybe it's just me, but don't you wanna shorten some of those superlong names for filters? They kinda make me go on tilt ^^

Like

"Position of Active Player Position of Selected Exactly 3" --> seems way too long. I mean "Active Player"--> is obv (should only state that if it's NOT the active player imo). Position --> twice cmon^^. of Selected (orly? xD) Exactly --> =

I mean "Position = 3" would be enough lol ^^

Re: request option: show filters in graph

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:53 pm
by kraada
I'll pass along your suggestions to the development team for possible future consideration.