Quick Filter edit

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Quick Filter edit

Postby pasita » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:18 pm

Say I have several items in a Quick Filter, one of which is "Bet River Donk Bet". I wish to change that to river Probe bet. I'd like to doubleclick the "Bet River Any River Bet" to be taken directly to Actions and Opportunities - River-River Bets and change it to probe bet. Currently I have to delete the existing filter and then click though all the options above to make the new filter item.

If you can implement this then also duplicating a filter item would be huge (so I could copy my original Donk bet item, then change the copy to Probe bet and OR those to quickly build a "Probe or Donk" -filter).

Would obviously be delighted to be able to change the street as easily.
pasita
 
Posts: 605
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 4:05 pm

Re: Quick Filter edit

Postby pasita » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:22 pm

Also add at least one undo level... I just clicked on the red x on an item I wasn't planning to delete.
pasita
 
Posts: 605
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 4:05 pm

Re: Quick Filter edit

Postby kraada » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:12 pm

Thank you for your suggestions - I will make a note of them and discuss them with the development team at the appropriate time on your behalf.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests