Party Poker FastForward support

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Party Poker FastForward support

Postby Furo » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:04 pm

Hi

Party Poker released their version of zoom/rush poker today, are you guys aware of this atm? How long will it take till you can support this?

right now neither the hud nor the tracking of the hand history is working properly
Furo
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:04 am

Re: Party Poker FastForward support

Postby kraada » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:22 pm

We're aware of it and investigating at this time.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Party Poker FastForward support

Postby Furo » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:46 am

thanks, do you have a release timeframe for this?
Furo
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:04 am

Re: Party Poker FastForward support

Postby StevenM » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:15 pm

Furo wrote:thanks, do you have a release timeframe for this?


Generally speaking, we cannot announce time frames for releases because there are too many variables. We are looking into Party's format, but we don't know yet if we can support it, that is the first step. Party is very different from Zoom, PokerStars notified players and allowed us to beta test and find a solution prior to release, Party was not as forthcoming... this will take some time. Cross fingers, hopefully we can add support!
StevenM
 
Posts: 1892
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:46 pm

Re: Party Poker FastForward support

Postby Nicolette1992 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:41 pm

Where can I, not yet a PokerTracker license holder, find out about the support of FastForward?

To be frank, I'm really dissatisfied with the amount of bugs that HM2 has and if you're first to support FF, which plays really cool, I'll most likely buy a PT4 license. But if you could link me a place where you'll announce the support for FF, it'd be great for me.
Nicolette1992
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:35 pm

Re: Party Poker FastForward support

Postby kraada » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:20 pm

We always include announcements of new support in our release notes when we put out new versions of PokerTracker. You could follow us on Twitter or Facebook to find out when new versions are available - I'm certain any new support like this would be stated very clearly.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Party Poker FastForward support

Postby Nicolette1992 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:56 pm

I'll sub your twitter and FB then. Thanks!
Nicolette1992
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:35 pm

Re: Party Poker FastForward support

Postby StevenM » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:54 pm

Nicolette1992 wrote:Where can I, not yet a PokerTracker license holder, find out about the support of FastForward?

To be frank, I'm really dissatisfied with the amount of bugs that HM2 has and if you're first to support FF, which plays really cool, I'll most likely buy a PT4 license. But if you could link me a place where you'll announce the support for FF, it'd be great for me.



There are MANY MANY MANY other reasons to switch to PokerTracker 4, not just because we hope to support Fast Forward ;-)

We hope you download the beta and give it a spin, you will be very impressed! Also check out the PokerTracker feature tour to learn about all the features included in PT4 that you have to buy separately as an HM2 user. I hope the trial win's you over, we would love to have you join the PokerTracker 4 community of players!
StevenM
 
Posts: 1892
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:46 pm

Re: Party Poker FastForward support

Postby Nicolette1992 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:45 pm

Thanks for the link, I'll surely look into that, since I only have an HM2 SmallStakes license so far. But the priority for me is FF, since I'll be completing First Depos on the Party Network rooms and the player pool is very... friendly ;) So, if you're first to support it, I'll definitely download a PT4 trial/beta/whatever_the_state_of_it_is_now to try it out and if I'm happy with it, I'll join the PT4 community.

So far, I obviously play without a tracker at all and just gather notes, just like everyone else on FF :)
Nicolette1992
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:35 pm

Re: Party Poker FastForward support

Postby kes1981 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:13 pm

+1 to adding FastFoward support. I know that PT3 kind of works. Always a few hands late so the basics seem unchanged
kes1981
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:28 pm

Next

Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests