[REQUEST] Option to add more stats into Overview report !

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

[REQUEST] Option to add more stats into Overview report !

Postby Costel » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:27 pm

http://i45.tinypic.com/14ng2t3.png

I want to be able to add more other useful stats as shown in the picture. Of course there should be an option to remove them if added to many. I find this very useful and I wish you to put into PT4.

Thank you in advance !
Costel
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:05 am

Re: [REQUEST] Option to add more stats into Overview report

Postby kraada » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:11 pm

Thank you for your request, I will make a note of it for discussion with the development team at the appropriate point in time.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests