How to count spins of a specific multiplier

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: How to count spins of a specific multiplier

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Aug 25, 2025 5:20 am

Lsolitaire wrote:I download this stat but I don't know where and how to display it in my tracker.

I would like to be able to group the spins of the same multiplier together.

Import the custom statistic you downloaded into PokerTracker 4:

Guide: Custom Statistics (Import & Export)

After importing go to 'My Reports' and create a custom 'Player Report':

Guide: Creating My Reports

Add the custom statistic to your report along with any other statistics you want to see:

Guide: Creating My Reports (Available Statistics)
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17064
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests