Page 1 of 1

Need Help Understanding FLOAT Stats

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2025 6:23 am
by wallacedavidl
Hey, Team -

I'm looking to HUD display 2 additional stats - one for In Position Floats and the other for Out of Position Floats, with Both operations inituated on the Flop.

1. IN: Flop Call and then Turn Bet when Turn Checked to. It seems that "Float Turn" meets that criteria.
2. OUT: Flop Check/Call and then River Bet when Turn Checked to. It seems that your supplied stats for this are tied to the Preflop Raiser, and I don't want that restriction.

Thanks,
David

Re: Need Help Understanding FLOAT Stats

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2025 10:50 am
by Flag_Hippo
wallacedavidl wrote:I'm looking to HUD display 2 additional stats - one for In Position Floats and the other for Out of Position Floats, with Both operations inituated on the Flop.

1. IN: Flop Call and then Turn Bet when Turn Checked to. It seems that "Float Turn" meets that criteria.

Yes. You can view descriptions of PokerTracker 4 statistics on the 'Details' tab.
wallacedavidl wrote:2. OUT: Flop Check/Call and then River Bet when Turn Checked to. It seems that your supplied stats for this are tied to the Preflop Raiser, and I don't want that restriction.

That would be 'Probe River' and is specific for hands against the preflop aggressor. If that's not what you want then it will require a custom statistic.

Re: Need Help Understanding FLOAT Stats

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2025 5:26 pm
by wallacedavidl
Thanks Great advise. Please close the thread.