Custom Report

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Custom Report

Postby AAKillMe » Sat Aug 23, 2025 4:29 am

PT4 Main Screen/View Stats/New Report/Hand Report/My Reports/Max Hands

Using the above sequence, I get a list that shows the max hands that are available in the report.

Once I Flag certain hand or group of hands, is there a way that I can delete the Flagged hands from the Main List of Hands?

For example: if I just wanted to a report that did not show hands that where folded Pre Flop and only wanted to see hands that went to Flop/Turn/River/Showdown

Can I show report like that and if so what is the process.

Thanks and look forward to replies.
AAKillMe
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:39 pm

Re: Custom Report

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Aug 23, 2025 5:17 am

AAKillMe wrote:Once I Flag certain hand or group of hands, is there a way that I can delete the Flagged hands from the Main List of Hands?

If you have tagged some hands and want to filter them out you can do so via 'More Filters -> Hand Details -> Hand is Tagged As -> Any Tag' and then NOT that filter.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests