help with expression filters needed
Hi,
I would like to filter for certain stats like cbet flop, but only for players that have a vpip<40 and a pfr/vpip >50 and have played at least 60 hands when between 4 and 6 players are dealt into a hand. The between 4 and 6 players dealt in needs to apply to all 3 criteria
Is there a way to do that in expression filter of an all players report? And if so, how?
#VPIP# < 40 AND cnt_hands >59 AND (cnt_pfr / cnt_vpip) >0.5 seems to work if the number of players dealt would not matter. How can I add to between 4 and 6 players dealt to it?
Thank you very much
I would like to filter for certain stats like cbet flop, but only for players that have a vpip<40 and a pfr/vpip >50 and have played at least 60 hands when between 4 and 6 players are dealt into a hand. The between 4 and 6 players dealt in needs to apply to all 3 criteria
Is there a way to do that in expression filter of an all players report? And if so, how?
#VPIP# < 40 AND cnt_hands >59 AND (cnt_pfr / cnt_vpip) >0.5 seems to work if the number of players dealt would not matter. How can I add to between 4 and 6 players dealt to it?
Thank you very much
