Page 1 of 1

Help Creating Report to Separate Results by Player type

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2026 10:56 pm
by knib
Hi everyone,

I’m trying to create a custom report in PokerTracker that allows me to separate my results based on the type of opponents I’m playing against — specifically, I’d like to see my stats and win rate versus regulars and versus recreational players.
I play only spin so there is only 3 configurations possible : -2 reg , 2 recreationals , 1 reg and 1 recreational
Ideally, I’d like a way to filter or tag hands automatically (or semi‑manually) by player type so I can analyze how my performance differs between these two groups. I’ve looked through the existing reports and custom stats options but haven’t found a straightforward way to do this yet.

Has anyone here built a similar report or could guide me on how to set this up?

The ideal situation would be that I could use the color coding to identify whether a player is a regular or a recreational one and use my report for one specific color or the other
Any help, examples, or resources would be greatly appreciated!



Thanks in advance,

Re: Help Creating Report to Separate Results by Player type

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2026 1:11 pm
by majonyjony
Hi, I'm currently working on a program that can help you. It does what you need and much more.
It uses color notes from PT4 or PokerStars to create advanced filters for population vs. hero (or other population) and vice versa.
It also displays a HUD with that filter:
pthelper_1.png
(94.23 KiB) Downloaded 550 times

You can also compare two HUDs:
pthelper_2.png
(97.96 KiB) Downloaded 491 times

It's currently in BETA. If you want to try it, PM me.
Regards

Re: Help Creating Report to Separate Results by Player type

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2026 4:33 pm
by knib
it looks interesting but i can t reech you on MP because i don t have permission

can you find me on discord? bibi7778568