lucky wrote:I had managed to create an "Add New Expression Filters" option
I'm not sure what you mean here. This just looks like you have created an 'All Players Report' and used the expression filter however the filter I provided is not for use in an 'All Players' report where the filter on active player option is turned off. The expression filter needs to be used on the active player only so you'll need to use it in a custom 'Player' or 'Hand' report instead that is specific to you.
lucky wrote:that allowed me to see my Cev against each opponent.
I've tried everything and it's impossible to find anything that works.
As I mentioned in my original reply there isn't a statistic for that. I've provided you with a filter where you can review your data when you are all-in against a specific player. Also if you are expecting your adjusted results to be the opposite of villains then you are not going to see that if any of these hands are multiway. They will only be exactly opposite in hands where you and villain were the only two players dealt into the hand.