Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by kkloss » Tue Feb 10, 2026 2:53 am
Quite new in making custom stats in PT4, so maybe I'm missing something: if I want to filter f.e. for 2pair, hands like 7c8s on Ad 3d Ac 4h 9s would count. While this is de facto correct, it's not what I'm looking for as the board is played. Is there a way to get this done with the condition that at least 1 holecard has to be used? If not, could you consider adding this? For both, custom stats and filters in reports. Also air would be nice to have as available handstrength. As it's now I have no idea how to filter my river bluffs in PT 4.
-
kkloss
-
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:59 pm
by Flag_Hippo » Tue Feb 10, 2026 7:27 am
kkloss wrote:f.e. for 2pair, hands like 7c8s on Ad 3d Ac 4h 9s would count.
That's not 2pair - I will assume that's a typo.
kkloss wrote:Is there a way to get this done with the condition that at least 1 holecard has to be used?
For 2pair on the river that would be:
- Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_2pair and cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength between 1 and 3
This post lists all the
id_x_hand_strength values.
-
Flag_Hippo
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 17062
- Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am
Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests