Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by Rapala » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:49 am
When specifying hands in the made hands section, if I want a filter for 'top pair or better', I have to manually click each section, 2pr, trips, straight etc' which is quite a pain. It would be nice to just be able to have an 'or greater option' when specifying a hand.
-
Rapala
-
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:47 am
by kraada » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:59 am
Thank you for your suggestion. I'll pass this one on to the development team for you.
-
kraada
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54430
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
- Location: NY
Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest