Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by dutch81 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:10 pm
I can't get this to work, am I using the player action sequence incorrectly?
I have a HH that had me get 6 bet PF and I called his 6B shove and he had AA.
So he min-raised after 2 limpers, ! 3B, he 4B, I 5B, he 6B jammed and I called...
I tried to alter it many ways but couldn't get it to show up in the testing area.
How can I get this holding (AA) to note that this opponent 6B shoved w/ AA?
- Attachments
-
Screen shot 2014-04-21 at 7.57.03 PM.png
- (29.23 KiB) Downloaded 722 times
-
dutch81
-
- Posts: 337
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 12:33 pm
by WhiteRider » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:37 am
From your description I can't see why that note wouldn't work. Please export your note and attach it to a
Support Ticket along with the hand history in question so that we can check it out for you. Include a link to this thread in your ticket.
-
WhiteRider
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54025
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
- Location: UK
Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests