Page 1 of 1

Auto notes date_added and date_updated

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:36 am
by BillGatesIII
    I have Auto Notes records with a date_added earlier than date_updated and records with a date_added later than date_updated. How does this work? When does date_added change and when does date_updated change?

    Here are some examples.

    Auto Notes date_added and date_updated.png
    (13.07 KiB) Downloaded 2188 times

    The blue lines are the ones with a date_updated before the date_added.

    Re: Auto notes date_added and date_updated

    PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:52 am
    by kraada
    I'll ask to be certain, but I would have thought one of these (date_added after date_updated) would have been invalid so I'm not sure what's going on.

    Re: Auto notes date_added and date_updated

    PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:43 pm
    by BillGatesIII
      I uncovered it. The date_added field is populated with the date_played of the first hand that is processed. The date_updated field is populated with the date_played of the last hand that is processed. When Auto Notes are purged and the NoteTracker process is started, it will process hands in descending date_played order.

      Re: Auto notes date_added and date_updated

      PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:52 pm
      by kraada
      Ah yes that makes sense - thanks for following up.