Unable to activate default notes

Posted:
Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:57 pm
by Gansey
I am editing NoteTracker for the first time, just deleting the default options I don't need. There are some notes not marked as Active which I want to activate such as the 5+bets preflop one but I cannot get a check to appear in the box. If I check the Activate box and save, the note is still not showing as active in the list. Is there a simple solution to this?
Re: Unable to activate default notes

Posted:
Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:12 am
by WhiteRider
Did you make any changes to that note definition? Can you post a
screenshot so that we can see exactly which note you're looking at?
Re: Unable to activate default notes

Posted:
Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:25 am
by Gansey
I have tried again this morning and got the check to stick, probably user error yesterday :oops:
Re: Unable to activate default notes

Posted:
Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:14 am
by WhiteRider
Great - that's good to hear!