Page 1 of 1

Note not being created correctly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:34 pm
by Tinman9956
Reviewing a session I came across this hand. The player in MP raises, I 3bet. When I check the note for MP it does not show the KQ hand he opened with, just KJ+ as note. I reset my notes and created new notes to see if there was a problem. The note still does not show up in the replayer. Here are screenshots of the note, from the replayer and screenshots of the hand in note tracker. Thanks for your time.

Re: Note not being created correctly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:36 am
by Flag_Hippo
Please attach the full original hand history file for that hand, along with a link to this thread, to a Support Ticket so that we can investigate for you. If you're not sure which file it is feel free to compress the hand histories from the day/session and attach them all. By default PokerTracker 4 moves your processed hand histories to your \PokerTracker 4\Processed folder which you can access via the "File -> Open User Data Folder" option.