Page 1 of 1

NoteTracker - Bet sizing notes pos flop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:53 pm
by TrombiniSP
Hi,

I think that a setting to make NoteTracker is very complicated. Or I have a lot of difficulty with.

I would like to know how to configure notes of pos flop bet sizes. I know that there are already these stats.

If you can help me create the notes betsize, at least on the flop, and for different types of flop or hand strenght, will already help me a lot.

Thank you in advance.

Re: NoteTracker - Bet sizing notes pos flop

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:12 pm
by Flag_Hippo
See this guide for NoteTracker. The flop bet size filters are in 'Actions & Opportunities -> Flop -> Flop Bet Sizing' and you can filter for made hand strength and/or draw strength in 'Hand Values'.

Re: NoteTracker - Bet sizing notes pos flop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:36 pm
by TrombiniSP
Flag_Hippo wrote:See this guide for NoteTracker. The flop bet size filters are in 'Actions & Opportunities -> Flop -> Flop Bet Sizing' and you can filter for made hand strength and/or draw strength in 'Hand Values'.


Thanks