Page 1 of 1

TNII - Error Buying though PT4

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:16 am
by tercet
Hello

I was trying to resubscribe to TNII through the pokertracker 4 client, and paypal.

Twice I went through the purchase process through the PT4 client, and paypal website. Each time it appears to have gone through, but then I am back at stage one "Checkout: Confirm PayPal Payment" etc..

I checked my paypal account, and it doesn't appear to have gone through.

UPDATE

Your checkout screen is somewhat confusing, I finally realized after I used the paypal site i Need to click the paypal checkout now at the bottom.

Re: TNII - Error Buying though PT4

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:50 am
by Denise29
tercet wrote:Hello

I was trying to resubscribe to TNII through the pokertracker 4 client, and paypal.

Twice I went through the purchase process through the PT4 client, and paypal website. Each time it appears to have gone through, but then I am back at stage one "Checkout: Confirm PayPal Payment" etc..

I checked my paypal account, and it doesn't appear to have gone through.

UPDATE

Your checkout screen is somewhat confusing, I finally realized after I used the paypal site i Need to click the paypal checkout now at the bottom.


Hi,

So is the issue solved for you now?