Page 1 of 1

new user-table ninja trial.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:47 pm
by zentazenta
Hi. I have downloaded the free trial for table ninja 2. But i can“t get to work at all. I have been in and make it run as administrator and all kinds of things. But still no response at all. I play on Ipoker(BET365) and 888 poker. So what the hek am i doing wrong.....helllppp please.

Re: new user-table ninja trial.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:20 pm
by udbrky
Not all features will work, and 888 will only work with tournaments. If you want a new trial, please contact us.

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.pokertracker.com/ - and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.