Page 1 of 2

General Suggestions

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:16 am
by PropokerHUDs
[ img ] [ img ]

ProPokerHuds.com is a collabration between a team of professional poker players and programming experts dedicated to creating the most innovative and effective poker HUD solutions for today and tomorrow.

Check us out on poker media.

[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

All questions and suggestions are welcome.

Re: General Suggestions

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:03 am
by Mason_Baumgar
Hi, I cant contact you via ur site coz gmail says "Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender"
I requasted Purity HUD trial last Friday, got email that hud added to my PT4 on Saturday, but nothing was downloaded. I tried to close\open my PT a few times today, but still nothing.
Plz PM me here for detailes if you gonna help me.
642-437 test - testking.net

Re: General Suggestions

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:09 am
by PropokerHUDs
PM Sent

Re: General Suggestions

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:26 pm
by PropokerHUDs
Good news! We're now compliant with the new EU VAT regulations and the shop is back online.

http://www.pokerhuds.com/shop/

There is also bad news as we have to add VAT for all EU customers.

Re: General Suggestions

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:02 pm
by PropokerHUDs
A lot of people have been asking about this and I'm happy to say that we are now taking Skrill payments on our website.

http://www.pokerhuds.com/

Re: General Suggestions

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:36 am
by clanty
Hi,

Do you sell sessions (charging by the hour over Skype) where you help create specific custom stats for people?

Re: General Suggestions

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:31 am
by PropokerHUDs
Hi Clanty,

We do not currently offer any custom stat work.

Re: General Suggestions

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:25 am
by fabbbrice
Hi,

Does "Easystreet Spin" work only on Pokerstars ? I'm playing on PartyPoker and winamax and I'd like to try it. For the moment, I'm playing on 50€ (60$ ?). Can I pay for the moment 7.49$/month and when I'll move up change to 9.37$ ?

Re: General Suggestions

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:26 am
by PropokerHUDs
Hi , the Automatic HUD switching only works at Pokerstars. You can always upgrade to higher version later when you move up.

Re: General Suggestions

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:08 am
by Jyotikaswami