Ignition Hand Grabber Stopped Working

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Re: Ignition Hand Grabber Stopped Working

Postby wallacedavidl » Fri Nov 21, 2025 1:25 am

I did as requested and created the Whitelist. I'm still not receiving any hands. I've stopped and restarted PT4.
wallacedavidl
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2024 4:37 pm

Re: Ignition Hand Grabber Stopped Working

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Nov 21, 2025 12:39 pm

wallacedavidl wrote:I did as requested and created the Whitelist. I'm still not receiving any hands. I've stopped and restarted PT4.

Looking at your account your Ignition Hand Grabber subscription has expired:

https://store.pokertracker.com/account/mySubscriptions

You will need to renew your Ignition Hand Grabber subscription to use it again.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17070
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Ignition Hand Grabber Stopped Working

Postby wallacedavidl » Tue Nov 25, 2025 3:40 pm

Oh, boy. Ok. Thanks. Could've been the problem all along. The old Renew Subscription routine.
wallacedavidl
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2024 4:37 pm

Re: Ignition Hand Grabber Stopped Working

Postby busttout » Tue Nov 25, 2025 10:12 pm

Is Ignition still in business??
busttout
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:09 am

Re: Ignition Hand Grabber Stopped Working

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Nov 27, 2025 7:01 am

busttout wrote:Is Ignition still in business??

Ignition Poker is still operating.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17070
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Ignition Hand Grabber Stopped Working

Postby wallacedavidl » Tue Dec 23, 2025 5:24 pm

Thanks. Problem resolved. Please close.
wallacedavidl
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2024 4:37 pm

Re: Ignition Hand Grabber Stopped Working

Postby wallacedavidl » Sat Jan 10, 2026 6:15 pm

Thanks. I renewed the license and the problem is resolved...
wallacedavidl
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2024 4:37 pm

Re: Ignition Hand Grabber Stopped Working

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jan 11, 2026 6:12 am

That's good to hear and thanks for the update.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17070
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Previous

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests