Page 1 of 1
Ignition HUD Not Working Consistently

Posted:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:27 am
by SpenceDawg
My HUD has been really wonky on ignition lately. Often it does not recognize the table at all. Sometimes instead of giving a player's number it gives me Player 1 (when it's player 449, for example). If I get table changed the HUD often stops working. I frequently have to sign out of a table and back in and hope the HUD picks it up. I've been able to find no ryhme or reason for why it works sometimes but not others.
Pls advise.
PS I'm running windows.
Re: Ignition HUD Not Working Consistently

Posted:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:05 am
by bmoney3583
Having the same exact issue.
Re: Ignition HUD Not Working Consistently

Posted:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:29 am
by Flag_Hippo
Please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then if you have any issue create a support bundle and attach that to a
Support Ticket. The support bundle is created via 'File -> Create Support Bundle' but if you are not seeing that menu option you should update to the
latest version of PokerTracker 4.
Re: Ignition HUD Not Working Consistently

Posted:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:21 pm
by tollgate
has this problem been fixed yet? im having the same problem still. will try and do this logging thing and send u a support ticket today
Re: Ignition HUD Not Working Consistently

Posted:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:31 pm
by tollgate
ok have sent ticket with support bundle hopefully i have done it all correctly
Re: Ignition HUD Not Working Consistently

Posted:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:39 am
by Flag_Hippo
Thank you for your support bundle and a technician will be replying to you when that's been looked at.
Re: Ignition HUD Not Working Consistently

Posted:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:23 am
by tmrvn
I’m having this issue too. My HUD simply won’t show up and no hands are being tracked—I have a support bundle created but who do I send this to? I’m really confused.
Re: Ignition HUD Not Working Consistently

Posted:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:00 am
by Flag_Hippo
There is another thread about this in this forum - the development team are investigating what changed in the revent Ignition updates. Please open a
Support Ticket if you would like to receive a notification when the fix is pushed out.