Hand grabber doesnt work with special characters in tourneys

Posted:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:31 pm
by kittah
Ignition hand grabber is not working with any special characters in the name for tournaments, one example is when it has a colon ( : ) in the name, the file generated is 0 kb and cuts off right before the colon.
Re: Hand grabber doesnt work with special characters in tour

Posted:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:54 am
by Flag_Hippo
If you are not using the latest version of PokerTracker 4 please update it:
Download PokerTracker 4Next turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and if you have a tournament where the HUD doesn't work take a
screenshot of the table window. After the session create an Ignition support bundle:
Guide: Creating an Ignition Hand Grabber Support BundleCompress the hand history files for the session and attach those to a
Support Ticket along with your support bundle and screenshot. Thank you.
Re: Hand grabber doesnt work with special characters in tour

Posted:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:19 am
by ersstover
Has anyone submitted a support bundle for this?
I can try to do it if it will get something done, but this is getting really ridiculous. People have already pointed out exactly what the problem is, and no one has responded.
I had what I can only assume was a similar "special character" issue with Pokertracker on WPN (ACR), where it wasn't working because there were spaces in my screenname. Pokertracker almost immediately released a patch to fix the issue with that.
I guess my question is, if I take the time to put together a support bundle, will this issue with Ignition "Triple Header: XXX" tournaments actually get fixed, or will it just continue to be ignored?
Re: Hand grabber doesnt work with special characters in tour

Posted:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:16 am
by Flag_Hippo
The OP hasn't opened a ticket regarding this and I don't see it logged as a known issue so can you please report this to us as described above with your support bundle so we can follow up with you. Thank you.