HUD overlays on wrong table

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

HUD overlays on wrong table

Postby mickyg » Wed Dec 18, 2024 3:16 am

Hi there
I am playing on Ignition.

I am playing 4 tables, there is a top left / top right / bottom left and bottom right

The HUD overlays from Bottom Left appear on the Top Right table, as well as the hand histories [Hand History Viewer] (in the wrong position)
The HUD overlays from the Top Right appear on the Bottom Left table, as well as the hand histories.

When I closed three tables and left one of the tables erroneous tables, nothing changed, adjusted or fixed itself, it just did not import any more hand histories or hud data as I guess the HUD thought the table had closed.

I have no idea for how long I have been reading HUD stats that are actually wrong. At this point, it might be best to play without the HUD....

Any help is appreciated.
mickyg
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:35 pm

Re: HUD overlays on wrong table

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Dec 18, 2024 9:07 am

Start PokerTracker 4 and click 'Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing' before you start the Ignition client. The Ignition Hand Grabber should attach the HUD to the correct tables but if the table windows are opened in very quick succession that can cause problems so take a seat at one table, allow the HUD to appear before you open a second table and wait for the HUD to appear there before opening a third e.t.c.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17057
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: HUD overlays on wrong table

Postby mickyg » Thu Dec 19, 2024 11:13 pm

Thanks that is good advice and it has been working properly since.
Just something to always mointor. Game selection and closing and opening tables happens so frequently.

Thanks Merry xmas.
mickyg
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:35 pm


Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest