ELITEHUD - POKERBROS Pulling Past Hands

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

ELITEHUD - POKERBROS Pulling Past Hands

Postby lastresort0 » Sat Jul 26, 2025 4:26 pm

Hi all!

Looking for some insight regarding this situation. I have EliteHud setup up great. It is actively pulling my PokerBros hands while playing on my PC through the emulator, etc. Sometimes, when I am away from my computer, I will log into PokerBros on my iphone and play a few hands. Is it possible to pull those hands into pokertracker? If so, what is the process?

Appreciate your help!

-MaxLive
lastresort0
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:12 pm

Re: ELITEHUD - POKERBROS Pulling Past Hands

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jul 27, 2025 5:09 am

The converter isn't going to know anything about hands you've played on your phone so it will not be able to create those hand histories.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests