Page 1 of 2

Ignition problems

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2025 1:06 pm
by pokerkilla
Has anyone found a solve for this. I'm having the same issue and it worked perfectly fine last night.

Unable to download ignition hand grabber message

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2025 1:06 pm
by sicilianfan
I have been using ignition handgrabber and PT4 for a few weeks now and have no issues until today when I get displayed the error message that I attached below and after that a message that says "Unable to download ignition handgrabber, please contact support". I can also no longer see ignition hand grabber in the Poker Tracker Apps tab of the main window. I tried updating PT4 to 4.18.13 as well and the same issue persists. Thank you for your help this is a critical issue for me.

Ignition problems

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2025 1:11 pm
by ConorKelly30
I am having this.
Also when i got to my subsciptions it says my Sub was cancelled even though it is supposed to last until February 2026. Help?

Re: Unable to download ignition hand grabber message

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2025 1:54 pm
by cosmos1994
I am having the exact same issue!

Re: Unable to download ignition hand grabber message

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2025 2:01 pm
by Alex00057
I have the same problem, does anyone know how to solve it?

Re: Unable to download ignition hand grabber message

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2025 2:23 pm
by MUFFBLASTER
Same issue here.

Re: Unable to download ignition hand grabber message

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2025 2:31 pm
by cosmos1994
Looks like its an issue on their end if everyone is having it today

Re: Unable to download ignition hand grabber message

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2025 2:50 pm
by RelajadoFresco
same here

Re: Unable to download ignition hand grabber message

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2025 3:14 pm
by mikemcq1
Same! Following

Re: Unable to download ignition hand grabber message

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2025 3:22 pm
by Jmoney.17
same