Page 1 of 1
Ignition hand grabber issue

Posted:
Mon Oct 06, 2025 10:24 pm
by BadAstronaut
Just opened a support ticket before I saw this, but yes, not getting anything when I try using Hand Grabber.
Re: Ignition hand grabber issue

Posted:
Tue Oct 07, 2025 7:12 am
by Flag_Hippo
A technician will follow up with you via your ticket however when playing please make sure to start PokerTracker 4 and click 'Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing' before you start the Ignition client. If things have not been started in that order close PokerTracker 4 and your Ignition client and start again. If you play on multiple tables take a seat at one table, allow the HUD to appear before you open a second table and wait for the HUD to appear there before opening a third e.t.c. Also please note if you are playing on Ignition via a web browser then that is not supported.
Re: Ignition hand grabber issue

Posted:
Tue Oct 07, 2025 6:11 pm
by BadAstronaut
SOLVED
The issue was the ordering. Previously I just had to make sure PT4 was open first before loading Ignition. Now I had to do exactly this (thanks to support for the info):
he order to use is open PokerTracker4 first, then the Ignition/Bovada/Bodog lobby window, start PokerTracker4 auto import ("Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing") and only then open the site's poker table.
Re: Ignition hand grabber issue

Posted:
Wed Oct 08, 2025 5:25 am
by Flag_Hippo
Thanks for the update and I'm pleased to hear it.
Re: Ignition hand grabber issue

Posted:
Mon Oct 13, 2025 4:54 am
by kiz10
Bad Astronaut, have you been having any issues logging into Ignition desktop client?