Page 1 of 1

Stats Aren't Showing Up

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2026 7:23 am
by Biggwoods
I downloaded the Hand Grabber this morning and played a short cash session. During the session, I could see all of my tables listed in the "View Active Tables" section. Under the Import Status, I saw it counting hands. However, I don't see any hands in my stats when I go to View Stats. It is just blank.

I am sure there is some basic thing I am doing wrong. I have been playing on sites that don't allow trackers for some years now. I appreciate any help.

Re: Stats Aren't Showing Up

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2026 1:15 pm
by Flag_Hippo
In the 'View Stats' section make sure that you have the correct player selected which will be 'Hero' for Ignition:

Guide: Changing the Active Player

Also check in 'View Stats' that you are in the cash game section and not the tournament section of PokerTracker 4 ($/T) and that no filters are active (check for blue text in the left sidebar) that would prevent the data from appearing otherwise please attach a screenshot of your entire PokerTracker 4 report window.

Re: Stats Aren't Showing Up

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2026 6:50 pm
by Biggwoods
OK. I tried to "Hero" thing. There isn't a list of players to choose from because there is no data.

I am playing again and again, I see the active tables. The HUD is working on my table.

But, when I finished playing again, the stats were still blank. I have my preferred seat set and stuff. I used this a few years back and managed to get it to work then. I think I am just getting old.

When I try to view today's hands, it is blank.

Re: Stats Aren't Showing Up

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2026 6:52 pm
by Biggwoods
Three attachments are the max.

I only have the one database. So, it can't be going to the wrong data base, right?

Re: Stats Aren't Showing Up

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2026 6:53 pm
by Biggwoods
Disregard!! I figured it out.

Re: Stats Aren't Showing Up

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2026 5:35 am
by Flag_Hippo
Biggwoods wrote:Disregard!! I figured it out.

You got it. For the 'View Todays Hands' report if you look towards the top right you will see that you have '1 Tag Selected' so that will be filtering the report to only hands with that tag. To see all hands in hand reports click that drop down and deselect the currently selected tag (it will have a black checkmark). When that's done the drop down will say 'No Tags Selected' and you should then see the hands:

Guide: Tagging Hands